Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
Power Supply design team thrives to design world class and state of art power supply solutions for professional AV market. You will work directly with and learn from industry leading and well-respected Design Engineers. As our AC/DC Power Supply Design Engineer, you will be having the opportunity to experience front end design, testing & research from concept to finish, in a fun and fast paced environment.
What's in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
- PTO – 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you’ll be accruing time off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you’ll enjoy time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology training on the job.
- You’ll save big on company technology for your home with preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must live within commutable distance to the office!
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology leader!
- Develop AC/DC switched mode power supplies, adapters and open frames.
- Design and construct various magnetic components for power supply designs.
- Printed circuit board layout design and schematics using CAD software.
- Ensure compliance and safety standards related to power supply design are met.
- Collaborate with Safety and Compliance Engineers during design phase to meet standards.
- Creation of electrical block diagrams, architecture diagrams, schematics, circuit analysis, and design presentations.
- Research and develop new power supply energy efficient technologies and innovations.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- BSEE with min 2-3 years relative engineering experience.
- Experience working with Switch mode Power Supply designs.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC and safety standards related to power designs.
- Strong PCB design and layout skills.
- Experience designing products through to manufacturing and EMC.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.