Our client is a next-generation oil & gas information and data analytics company that offers a compelling new approach to rapidly convert public regulatory and county-level data into actionable intelligence. Using a suite of all-encompassing B2B SaaS products, users are able to search, map, mine, and perform statistical analysis on every strand of data.
As a Sales Executive, you will prospect a large territory in the broadest swath of our addressable market. When you’re successful, you will make a highly visible impact on growth rate and be well rewarded for your results.
A lot of the Sales Executive’s work will take place along an inside track. They have unique data and software, but primarily sell a vision for how to leverage both. Sales pitches will be solution-oriented product demonstrations.
To prospect and close business from new accounts using a high-velocity sales approach – content-driven marketing, prospect engagement and qualification, in-person and web-based sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Closing new sales contracts that meet or exceed short-term quotas;
- partnering with Client Success team to transition new accounts seamlessly;
- making crisp sales presentations that compellingly demonstrate products;
- speaking with sales leads and prospects by phone to qualify them and create sales opportunities;
- generating sales leads by research, networking, and referrals;
- building and accurately projecting sales from an opportunity pipeline.
Experience & Qualifications
- A documented track record of consistently crushing sales quotas or goals
- Sales experience, preferably with SaaS products
- Effective negotiation skills at all stages of the sales cycle
- Adept at establishing a value proposition and earning the right to ask meaningful questions
- The ability to listen for real and perceived customer feedback, and translate into product feedback
- Experience in the Energy Industry is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher