Our client has developed an API that makes it easy for developers to embed debt repayment on their apps. It works with over 2,000+ financial institutions enabling payments to any type of consumer debt – including credit cards, student loans, car loans, and mortgages – all through a single API. They manage the entire process, including KYC, the flow of funds, and banking partners, allowing developers to go live in an evening.
They believe every company will become a payments company. Our mission is to simplify money movement for developers, creators, and entrepreneurs.
- Own an end-to-end sales pipeline, from qualification, problem identification, and closing.
- Work directly with the CEO to close new enterprise customers ($6k – $100k ACV).
- Sustain a high level of daily outreach activity using multiple platforms
- Work directly with the CEO to develop and refine the sales playbook, regularly iterating and experimenting with changes to our sales and broader go-to-market strategy.
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitive landscape.
- Employ a relationship-driven and highly consultative sales approach.
Skills You’ll Need
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales or development role at a SaaS company.
- Some previous experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Ability to quickly develop relationships and establish credibility through consultative needs-based conversation.
- Ability to think on your feet to creatively solve our prospects’ business needs.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or a comparable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Strong communication, research, and presentation skills.
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience in Finance / FinTech sales.
- Experience in API SaaS sales.
- Home Office Stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Salary + Equity
- Full Health Care
- Remote First + Flexible Work Schedule
- Learning Stipend
- Parental Leave