Our client is a rapidly-scaling sales engagement SaaS platform based in Austin. They are revolutionizing lead generation by utilizing artificial intelligence to automate calendar scheduling. They are backed by top Texas VC’s and Angel investors including the #1 Texas VC, Silverton. They are powering revenue growth for some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies like Dell, CDW, Thomson Reuters, BigCommerce, Caterpillar, VMware, and dozens more.
They are looking for an experienced Mid-Market Account Executive to join their sales team. In this role, you will be taking prospects through the buyer’s journey from their initial engagement through deal closure. You will be a foundational member of the sales team with ample opportunity to influence their sales operations as they scale.
The ideal candidate:
- Work with Sales Executive members to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and expand Mid-Market accounts
- Build and manage a book of business through outbound prospecting as well as inbound leads
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting and demoing the product, and closing sales
- Be the trusted advisor to key C-Level executives/decision-makers within the customer or prospect’s organization such as CIO, COO, and CEO
- Maintain a clear and detailed record of key sales data through CRM system
- Provide an accurate and up-to-date sales forecast
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Coordinate and collaborate with the support and implementation teams to ensure the long term success of the client
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
- Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful, and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- Flexible, excellent at learning on the fly, and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the team
- A strong decision maker: You are good at gathering information and then making measured decisions, which you then commit to
- Self-aware: You have a strong sense of who you are. You know where your strengths do and don’t lie and you recognize the importance of surrounding yourself with individuals whose skill sets complement your own
- A passionate consumer of information such as market reports, competitive analysis, and customer feedback
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- 3-5+ years of experience in SaaS, enterprise, or other software related B2B sales roles
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling methodologies
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce CRM software
- A proven track record of success
- The ability to travel
Why work here:
- • The opportunity to fast-track your professional career growth by joining a rapidly-scaling startup that is on track for 400% YoY growth.
- • Competitive salary plus commission structure, with generous equity package
- • Fun and collaborative office space located in downtown Austin with panoramic views
- • Full package benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Matching, flexible PTO, and many more!