Our client is a startup, at less than a year old, they have already gained good traction. They have developed a lead gen technology that utilizes AI/NLP to analyze the social media profiles of potential prospects to create profiles at the top of the funnel and generate hyper-personalized messages to initiate conversations. They are less than a year old and already have a backlog of new clients.
They are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join their sales team and start their Austin office. In this role, you will be taking prospects through the buyer's journey from their initial engagement through deal closure. You will be a foundational member of the sales team with ample opportunity to influence the sales operation as they scale.
- Work with Sales Executive members to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and expand new accounts
- Build and manage a book of business through outbound prospecting as well as inbound leads
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting and /demoing the product, and closing sales
- Maintain a clear and detailed record of key sales data in our Salesforce CRM
- Provide an accurate and up-to-date sales forecast
- Continuously develop your knowledge of our product, industry, and sales process
- Flexible, excellent at learning on the fly, and willing to always try new things
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do
- Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful, and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
- 3-5+ years of experience in SaaS, enterprise, or other software related B2B sales roles
- Experience with consultative, value-based selling methodologies
- Good communication skills, ability to
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- This is a sales position with a base plus commission structure that is competitive to the market.
- There will be accelerators for overachievement and no cap on commissions.
- They also provide full health benefits, a generous PTO allowance, and 401k matching.