Based in beautiful Austin, Texas, our client is an award-winning cyber-security company that was founded in 2003 upon the principle of providing advice to community and regional banks around information security and compliance. Since then, they have evolved to assist hundreds of companies in industries where compliance is a requirement and part of everyday life. The founders of this company have an impactful yet simple vision: to provide a blend of security standards and optimized technologies that go above and beyond what a typical service provider would deliver – all at a reasonable price. They are global proactive cybersecurity services, data breach, and incident response providers.
As the company continues to grow they need a passionate Account Manager who will get to team up with a world-class Cyber Security organization to maintain its clients’ accounts and serve as its main point of contact.
What's in it for YOU?
- Join a powered driven team of talented and experienced digital forensic investigators and security professionals that is called upon to help primarily small and mid-sized organizations protect against, respond to and recover from cyber-attack.
- Be part of a dynamic growing company that offers a meaningful and fun work environment with a competitive salary and bonus program as well as a tuition reimbursement program!
- When time is your enemy, you have to be nimble. The flexibility of being a small, privately owned company means decisions can be made quickly and innovation is never stalled.
- When you join our team, you will work with, and learn from, some of the best minds in cybersecurity!
- Medical benefits include dental and vision plans with 401(k).
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Security Company:
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to client concerns and needs, including administration, and communications
- Build and strengthen customer relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Work with Sales and other internal teams to develop strategic marketing plans and ensure key client measurements are being met
- Uphold documentation expectations in company platforms to increase client support initiatives
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Expand job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments and recognizing areas of improvement
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- 3+ years of customer service relationship and retention management experience
- Internship or professional experience in a sales or customer service role
- Time management skills and ability to multitask to handle multiple high-level client inquiries simultaneously
- A recorded performance history of meeting or exceeding performance review expectations and positive customer feedback
- Proficiency in CRM tools (examples: Gainsight, Salesforce)