Our client is a rapidly growing, privately-held specialty commercial real estate lender and investor. They are looking for an up and coming accountant/bookkeeper to join the finance team.
As a company, they focus on net leased development loans and acquisitions across the U.S with over $635MM in commercial tenant financing completed. They are in a unique market position and are rapidly growing their team. They have a variety of LLCs, Joint Ventures, traditional banking relationships, and recently raised a fund to provide capital for their internally sourced loans and investments.
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Bookkeeping for multi-entities (enter bills, post customer payment, make adjusting entries, create general and sub-ledger accounts)
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Credit card transaction analysis and uploading.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Organize accounting documentations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
Qualifications / Skills
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- A can-do attitude and attention to detail
- Proficiency in accounting software and Excel
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- General math skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or finance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with bookkeeping
- CPA preferred, but not required