A recruitAbility strategic Accounting Services Banking Partner in Houston in the Greenway area of Houston is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their growing platform. (This position is NOT remote.)
Who You Are:
As an Accounting Specialist you have: solid Account Reconciliation experience, working Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) experience, are a Self-Starter, Career-Focused, and take Pride in Your Work.
- You are interested in working with a company that is changing small business accounting
- Being a part of a growing company excites you.
- You want to continue to grow and learn in your career.
- You enjoy working and interacting with others.
- You like to find better and more efficient ways of getting things done
- You are self-driven and don’t have to be micromanaged or have your handheld.
If that sounds like you then please keep reading.
What You’re Capable Of:
The Accounting Specialist candidate we are looking for can:
- Own AP and AR entry and clean up for related clients
- Manage bank and credit card reconciliations
- Work directly with clients and non accounting individuals
- Provide clear and confident communication
- Has strong knowledge of Excel
- Help onboard and educate new clients
What You’ve Obtained:
This position requires you to have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Ability to learn and embrace new technology
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both written and orally
- Solid Excel skills
This Accounting Specialist position requires you to be in the office is targeting a base salary range of $50-60k.