Since inception in 2015, our client, located in Austin, Texas, is a rapidly growing, privately-held, specialty commercial real estate lender and investor. As a company, they are focused on net leased development loans and acquisitions across the U.S with over $850MM in commercial tenant financing completed. With this, they are in a unique market position and are growing the team to support expansion. They hold a variety of LLCs, Joint Ventures, and traditional banking relationships to provide capital for internally sourced loans and investments.
With the growth of the company, they are looking for an Account Manager with enthusiasm for streamlining accounting processes, through interconnected and automated software. In this role, you will be responsible for corporate accounting, creating financial statements and audit preparations. The best fit for this will be happy in a small department environment that allows you to make the role you want it to be and is a self-motivated individual with knack for creating consistent improvements.
What YOU get to go DO at this rapidly growing company:
- Full-Service Bookkeeping for multiple entities – coordinate lending activity, enter bills, process payment, make adjusting entries, financial reporting.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Support annual audits and tax efforts across all entities.
- Conduct regular reconciliations across business divisions for accuracy.
- Identify and complete accruals and deferral entries.
- Track assets using software tools to support the operations team.
- Assist with the development and refinement of financial and operational reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related area.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in accounting/finance.
- Auditing Experience and Multi-entity financial reporting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
- A can-do attitude and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Online accounting software and Excel.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Proactive learning environment for new software and procedures.
What’s in it for you at this growing company?
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and 401k benefit plans available.
- Incredible Unlimited PTO Plan.
- Casual Office Environment with a great company culture!
- Paid parking and be a part of great deals & transactions with incredible clientele!