Our client was founded in 2014, in Austin, Texas, as a small housing manufacturing company with about 25-30 employees. They work with a premier, family friendly, mobile home dealer in the Rio Grande Valley.
They are currently seeking to fill the role of an Accounting & Operations Manager who will get to create, implement, review, and manage all company policies and procedures for the Financial, HR, Operations, and IT divisions.
What's in it for YOU?
- A small, inclusive company where everyone has elevated titles!
- Company will provide a laptop & support to help you excel in this role.
- Working alongside two directors and the owners, so it allows for a close knit working group and collaboration.
- Flexible working schedule and unlimited PTO plan.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Review all non-AP cash or debit card transactions for receipts, approvals, GL coding and accuracy.
- Data entry of MT transactions and reconciliation of all Bank and Petty Cash Accounts and Cards.
- Accounts Payable, Post NSFs, Create Tenant Notification Letter, Collections/submit to agency and Vendor Direct Deposits.
- Manage Intercompany transactions and Housing Assistance Subsidies including posting payments received, updating and correcting allocations.
- Post and review daily Zego/PayLease Deposits and make deposits for ePay, eChecks, or non-tenant income.
- Special Inventory Reports and Inventory Declarations.
- Maintain valid Retailer/Installer License and support employees in maintaining valid Salesperson License.
- Manage coordination of Retailer/Installer License with county appraisal offices and tax offices.
- Manage Statements of Ownership for manufactured homes owned and sold.
- Clear tax liens on manufactured homes, transfer ownership via Statement of Ownership to tenants who purchase manufactured homes and via Bill of Sale to tenants who purchase park models, tiny homes.
- Manage Evictions Process and Monthly Cash Summary Report.
- Complete financials to CPA for Prep of Federal and State Tax Returns.
- Mortgage Refinance Lender Document Requests.
- Monthly Financials to Owner: Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Cash Flow Statement.
- Process Hourly and Salary Employees Payroll as well as Payroll Tax Payments, New Hire Reports and Child Support Payments to Texas Attorney General.
- Complete Bureau of Labor Statistics Report and handle response to Unemployment Claims to TWC.
- Rent Manager Administrator: Manage System Setup, System Preferences, Users, User Privileges, User Roles, Report Writer Manager, Service Issues, Recurring Issues, Memorized Issues, Letter Templates, User Defined Fields, Categories, Unit Types, etc.
- Manage Lease Renewals, Housing Assistance Forms, and Manage manufactured home inventory including Purchase Orders, Deliveries, and Documentation.
- Record and track Manufacturer Warranty Bill Backs.
- Post Pay-In-Person Fees and Rents and utilize Rent Manager University to Manage Users, Assign Classes, Monitor Completion, Create Unique Content.
- Manage Bank Account including user access, viewing, downloading bank statements.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Cloud based property accounting software experience.
- Accounting Experience Preferred.
- Understanding of financials, human resources, operations and IT.