Our client, a specialty commercial real estate investment company, is seeking an Analyst to be a core piece of the team in the Phoenix office that is scaling rapidly. You will be an integral part of the team working on all aspects of the real estate finance transactions, from origination to closing. They are the leading provider of debt and equity financing for commercial and multifamily properties in the $500,000 to $15 million sector. They are in a unique market position and this role has a lot of upside on this rapidly growing team. Associates will be mentored and directly participate in many of the activities involved with originating commercial real estate loans nationwide, opportunities for growth in the firm are abundant.
Experience & Responsibilities
- Associates work on all aspects of real estate finance from origination, underwriting, loan packaging, financial analysis, loan processing, negotiation, and closing.
- Associates are expected to work hard – and have excellent upside potential.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate lending
- Compensation includes a base salary + bonus.
- Opportunity to move to an origination role within 1-2 years!