A recruitAbility strategic Lending Partner is looking for Associate Commercial Loan Officers to join their team for their Phoenix & Austin locations.
Who You Are:
As an Associate Commercial Loan Officer you: have Commercial Real Estate Experience, are interested in commercial real estate finance including Origination, Underwriting, & Financial Analysis. Are Driven, Hard Working, and Competitive w/ the Ability to Succeed in a Team.
- You want to be in a role where you can grow and get paid more if you perform well
- You are self-driven and don't have to be micromanaged or have your hand held
- You are comfortable being in a flat organization without politics
- You enjoy being in a position with a variety of responsibilities
Have you been nodding yes? Then please keep reading.
What You're Capable Of:
The Associate Commercial Loan Officer candidates we are looking for:
- Grasp the concepts of loan origination, loan packaging, applicant financial analysis, loan packaging, and loan closing
- Can take instruction and input and use them effectively
- Seek out next steps vs having to wait to be told
What You've Obtained:
This position requires you to have the following:
- Bachelors Degree (Business, Finance, Math preferred)
- 1-5 years of experience in commercial real estate lending or related industry experience
These Associate Commercial Loan Officer positions will be temporarily Work From Home and require the individual to be IN Austin or Phoenix respectively. These roles are targeting a base range of $50-75k + significant bonus opportunity.
*This opportunity is a recruitAbility exclusive. We look forward to reviewing your submission.