Our client is a leading apparel brand that aims to transform the US's athletic sportswear space. They are looking to hire a contract Android Developer for 1 year to streamline their Shop Android codebase.
As an Android Developer, you will operate within our client's codebase to maintain the existing code and build out new features. You'll work as a remote contractor, giving you the unique opportunity to have control over your hours!
Primary Responsibilities for the Android Developer
- Writing well designed, testable, and efficient code
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Provide code using industry best practices, focusing on design, testing, and security
- Collaborate with the mobile app teams to design and optimize client/server models
- Work closely with product, design, and QA teams to define and refine feature specifications
Primary Requirements for the Android Developer
- 5+ years experience in Android development
- High proficiency in Kotlin and Java
- The ability to turn big ideas into simple, elegant solutions
- An enthusiastic, team-oriented attitude
What's in it for you at this world-class company?
- The chance to work with an excellent client on leading-edge technologies
- A long term contract with competitive rates
- Access to benefits PLUS perks!