Our client’s mission is to help companies win through customer experience. The world’s best-loved brands trust their proprietary technology which embeds the pulse of the customer in an organization and empowers employees with the real-time customer data, insights, and tools they need to make every experience great. Named a leader in the most recent Forrester Wave and ranked in the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 list, they are growing quickly, with a global footprint that spans Silicon Valley, Austin, New York, Washington DC, London, Paris, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Tel Aviv, and Prague.
As an Associate Sales Director, you will bring their unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecom, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Their team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with their impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands. As a team of consultative Sales professionals, their mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, impact, and career growth.
Primary Responsibilities of the Associate Sales Director
- As an Associate Sales Director, you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations within a list of accounts. Targeted accounts will be $1b-5b in revenue
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with the supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross-functional teams.
Primary Qualifications for the Associate Sales Director
- 18+ months of end-to-end sales experience selling software, SaaS, or a similar technical solution is required
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
- CRM systems knowledge
What’s in it for you as an Associate Sales Director with this Award-winning company?
- Awesome salary range $90 – 110k base and commissions that double that at plan, but are uncapped!
- Comprehensive benefits and support infrastructure
- Represent Industry best Technology to some of the best companies in the country!
- Join one of the fastest growing sales team’s in this market space while it is booming
- Join a company that values people for each of the aspects that make them whole.