Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
As the HelpDesk Manager (AVP of Technology), you’ll be running a team of helpdesk and support engineers to deliver high-quality support to our client’s employees, owned entities, and leaders in the financial services industry across the country. Our client needs someone that will drive the growth and evolution of their team as they migrate their database to a cloud-based service model and expand their team to meet their rapid growth. You’ll be working with a Laserfiche platform and the business processes and rules that drive the system. If you have the skills to work as a leader, unite your team, and support others, this is going excellent job for you!
Primary Responsibilities of the Help Desk Manager
- Manage the scheduling and accountability for both a dedicated call center team and an operations team
- Track and maintain team-wide SLA’s
- Driving the success of the team by consistently evaluating processes and procedures to identify areas needing improvement and efficiency
- Lead each team to achieve greater functionality and capabilities with conference room AV
- Coordinating with the cybersecurity team to ensure team processes and procedures fall within the best practice standards
Primary Requirements for the Help Desk Manager
- Familiarity with a network structure, design, and administration
- Proficiency with Microsoft user and enterprise tools
- Some antivirus experience, along with experience with technologies such as operating systems, wireless networks, security software, imaging software, and databases
- Background of customer service orientation, as well as proven communications and interpersonal skills both via email and telephone
- Experience with Laserfiche is a huge plus!
What’s in it for you at this progressive, rapidly-growing company?
- Work on the Leadership team of high-performance professionals
- Build and manage a team of world-class support staff and create the SLA to the field
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A brand new, state-of-the-art building in Austin, where you can find rich culture, excellent live music, and delicious BBQ!
- Tiered PTO
- A family-friendly environment – our client values a healthy work-life balance