Our client offers a portfolio intelligence platform where asset owners and asset managers interact with their investments and with each other. They help investors enrich and manage their data, extract actionable investment insights, and improve stakeholder communication via visualization and automation. Our client provides much-needed comprehensive solutions for the multi-asset class portfolio with a single platform.
They're currently on the hunt for a Senior Software Engineer to deliver large projects and coordinate resources across several teams.
What You Get to Go Do
- Own the entire development lifecycle including the writing of specifications with the product team, architecture, work estimation, implementation, testing, releasing, and maintaining enterprise-grade software
- Uphold high-quality standards through technical guidance, leadership, and mentoring
- Collaborate with a product manager to completely run a small team as a smaller ecosystem to the company
- Director manage and mentor 1-3 software engineers
- Deploy code to production several times a day – our client believes that it's better to "fail fast" than to never ship at all
What You Need to Succeed!
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in platform stacks, ideally on a small team
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field from a university
- Strong proficiency in Java (and preferably Scala)
- The ability to architect complete software systems leveraging existing and novel technology
- Past experience leading multiple large-scale projects from inception to completion
- Proven past use of Kubernetes or a similar orchestration tool
What's in it for YOU?
- The chance to join a fast-paced team that will mentor and support you as you take on challenging projects
- 80% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and families, plus free services for on-demand primary care and access to mental health specialists
- Monthly reimbursement for any gym/fitness activity of your choosing
- A hybrid work environment
- A plethora of team-building activities, including an annual summit, trivia nights, community service days, camping trips, and more