A recruitAbility strategic Banking Partner in Central Dallas is looking for a BSA Analyst to join their exciting banking platform. (This position is not remote.)
Who You Are:
As a BSA Analyst you have: Current knowledge of BSA Regulations, a strong Investigative Mindset, experience handling Currency Transaction & Suspicious Activity Reports, and Trained others in the above., additionally:
- You are interested in working within a bank that breaks the banking mold.
- Being a part of a growing company excites you.
- You are comfortable being a flat organization without politics.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You know how to execute without having to reinvent the wheel.
- You don't need to be micromanaged or have your handheld.
Have you been nodding yes? Then please keep reading.
What You're Capable Of:
Stay current with relevant federal and state laws and regulations
- Use data to identify trends, spot unusual activity, and monitor large currency transactions
- Maintain knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act (AML related) and OFAC regulations
- Assist in the recommendation of when to file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Assist in compliance with 314(a) and 314(b) (PATRIOT Act) responsibilities.
- Assist in the creation of new account Business Risk Profiles
Required Education and Experience
An associates or bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Previous banking experience
- Experience using Verafin (highly preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create reports, provide clear instructions, and train others
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines
This BSA Analyst position requires you to be in the office. This role is located in the Central Dallas area of Texas and is targeting a base range of $60-70k.
*This opportunity is a recruitAbility exclusive. We look forward to reviewing your submission.