Our client is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across dozens of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use their software to transform the way they sell online.
As a Business Development Representative with our client, you get the opportunity to be the first point of contact for large potential customers across the US. You will join a team of ambitious and collaborative sales executives who enjoy learning and working together to reach their fullest potential.
What you will be doing:
- Prospect and identify key contacts at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives and Marketing to build a pipeline for the client's product
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Meet or exceed minimum performance targets (e.g. marketing qualified leads generated, sales qualified leads generated, closed/won revenue, etc.)
- Develop sales tools (inbound qualification scripts, outbound calling scripts, email campaigns, etc.) to deliver marketing messages to key prospect personas
- Partner closely with Marketing to implement Marketing-developed programs, drive people to events, etc.
- Source prospect contact information for marketing purposes
- 1-4 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS experience or technology software solutions is a big advantage)
- Passion and a strong commitment to navigate large, complex organizations
- Enjoy being in an environment that sets bold goals and you bring a consistent track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets
- Natural intellectual curiosity
- Bachelor's degree required
- This role can be located in Austin or the NY/Boston metropolitan areas
This is a sales position with a base plus commission structure that is competitive to the market. There will be accelerators for overachievement and no cap on commissions.
They also provide full health benefits, a generous PTO allowance, and 401k matching.