A strategic Cyber Security partner is looking for a Bookkeeper. This is an onsite, 3-month contract position.
As a Bookkeeper candidate you have: Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) experience, strong Cash Management, and a high level of Internal Drive.
You are interested in a temporary position.
- You work well in small teams and in a quiet office environment.
- You can navigate your way around an accounting system.
- You handle competing priorities well.
Have you been nodding yes? Then please keep reading.
The Bookkeeper candidates we are looking for can:
- Manage all Accounts Payable such as receiving, downloading, and organizing all company invoices into a shared database.
- Gather and present all unpaid invoices in an organized manner.
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into ERP
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statement
- Handle accurate cash applications, credit card payment applications, and processing as deemed necessary.
- Assist with account reconciliations and resolutions.
- Bachelor degree
- Three + years of relevant experience
- Strong ERP system knowledge (Netsuite highly preferred)
- Quickbook experience (nice to have)
- Cash management experience
This Bookkeeper position is for a 3-month contract, with full-time hire potential. This role is in North Central Austin.