Our client is the first outcome-oriented supply chain management technology. They provide businesses worldwide unmatched visibility into shipping and delivery and the tools to take action from order to delivery (and everything in between). Their clients include the world’s largest retail businesses and all share in our vision for a future where supply chains are dynamic, agile, and data-driven. They believe that one day every shipment in the world will be captured, analyzed, and enhanced by our platform, creating better decisions and outcomes for both senders and recipients.
Our client is seeking a smart, passionate and collaborative Business Analyst to join our Professional Services Team. If you are obsessed with data, analytics, and customer satisfaction, then you may be the perfect fit!
Primary Responsibilities of the Business Analyst
- Internal analysis and reporting on Client Delivery process and performance.
- Identification of areas for process, data, or product improvements, recommendation of strategies, and helping to measure change ROIs.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to be used by our Integration Engineers, and potentially our clients and integration partners, to drive higher quality integrations while reducing delivery cost.
- Serve as data consultant on client projects who require more complex reporting solutions.
- Lead requirements gathering, translate into deliverables, and own building custom dashboards and reports.
- Make strategic recommendations both internally and on client engagements, and generally be the Convey data expert in the room.
- Assist in enabling our analytics product, Discover, through configuration and customization of Sisense dashboards.
- Identify Data Services opportunities where Convey could provide higher value and closer partnerships with our clients and integration partners.
Primary Qualifications of the Business Analyst
- 3+ years experience as a business analyst, data analyst, consultant, or equivalent customer-facing role with a track record of increased responsibility.
- Ability to develop solutions to data problems through analysis and coordination with technical and non-technical decision-makers.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills — you have the ability to lead solution discussions, present ideas verbally, and follow up with clear written communication.
- Experience with the analytics tools of modern, cloud-based software development: SQL, RedShift, Google Analytics, Tableau / Sisense (or similar BI tools), Python, Excel, GitHub, Jira.
- Proven ability to discover root problems by asking great questions and develop creative solutions to create value for our customers.
- Strong collaboration capabilities – this role is customer-facing and you will routinely work with multiple internal and external teams.
- Strong organizational and time management skills — you are comfortable with frequent context switches.
- Positive attitude and passion — you have empathy for customers and want to make them successful
- Start-up and/or Software-as-a-Service experience is a plus.
- Ecommerce, supply chain, logistics, and/or SaaS operations experience is a plus.
- Must be located in the US or Canada.
What is in it for you with this fast-growing company?
- Excellent Compensation Package includes comprehensive benefits plan
- Employee Stock and Incentive program and savings programs
- Work with an established team of professionals building leading-edge software products
- Enjoy a high-performance workplace that is equal parts work and fun