Our client is a rapidly growing VC company headquartered in Austin. They’re comprised of a tenured team of founders and operators whose purpose is to support and guide those undertaking their own entrepreneurial journey. With decades of combined experience, they provide partners with high-level operational and financial consulting alongside capital to help their businesses succeed beyond expectations.
As the Business Development Executive, you will rely on your strong sales and marketing skills to assist the fund in winning new clients, creating partnerships, and general dealmaking. You will be supporting both our internal service organizations as well as providing fractional support to portfolio companies, where needed. Additional areas of focus include market research, strategy development, lead generation, and client relations. This is a full-time role based in Austin, TX located downtown.
We currently have a COVID-19 remote working policy.
- Increasing client base, finding and developing new markets, and improving sales
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Project scoping
- Operational support
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Preferred: BBA
- Preferred: startup experience
- Preferred: Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Experience with implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance