Business Development Representative at recruitAbility!
We’re changing the recruiting game and looking to grow our team. recruitAbility is paving the way in how recruiting firms find talent, grow talent, and keep talent. We’re looking for a Sales Professional who can consistently break records and loves to win. Our values drive everything we do; check them out at therecruitability.com!
Compensation includes base salary, bonus, and equity!
This person will be responsible for growing sales by targeting new business within rapidly growing companies in Austin as well as other markets in the US. They’ll be trained in value-based selling with a combination of outside and inside sales.
Prior experience excelling at everything you’ve ever done is a strong plus!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Takes initiative in a sales role by championing the recruitAbility brand and increasing revenues.
- Work with Sr Account Executives and Delivery team to develop client relationships with key decision-makers within target accounts, through sales calls, networking events, and written communication.
- Ensure long term customer success: transition new client relationships to our customer success team
- Prospect, generate, qualify, and follow up on leads via phone and email to Manager, Director, VP, and C-Level regarding recruiting and consulting services.
- Develop and execute outbound call plans; achieve outbound call and email targets
- Proven ability to reach C-level buyer and navigate past gate-keepers
- Uncover prospect’s pain points and accurately assess budget/authority/need/timeframe
- Consistently build and manage a qualified pipeline
- Past experience in sales a plus but not required.
- Track record or interest in prospecting and establishing new business relationships with decision-makers, selling IT consulting and recruiting services.
- Must have the ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Upside potential within the organization
- Complete transparency and influence over the bottom and top line of the business
- Unlimited vacation
- Employer-paid benefits
- Happy hours, quarterly events, and general fun all the time!
- Flex Scheduling with remote options