The client, which launched in 2018, is located in Austin, TX, and serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM, and Verizon. They are application security leaders empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. The client's proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. They are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees!!
To support their growing client base, they are looking to add 4 Business Development Representatives to the team, a role that is crucial to scaling the growth of the enterprise clientele. If you're a fit for this role, you're likely to be someone who has the experience we're looking for and is also motivated, results-driven, & enjoys working in a dynamic team environment. Your ability to elicit emotional buy-in and uncover customer pain points as part of sales qualification and discovery is critical. Such skills allow you to effectively guide prospects through the sales funnel each time, yielding a well-qualified source of business pipeline focused on enabling prospects to achieve their success. You will be playing a pivotal role in driving value to the prospects and positioning your account executive team successfully to the clients given the example you set before them.
What You’ll Get to Do as a Business Development Representative:
- Identify and develop new public sector business prospects from multiple sources, including; outbound marketing leads, prospecting lists, tradeshow and event lists, and self-sourced research
- Target customer profiles and research specific accounts for outbound outreach
- Engaging with decision-makers and influencers at enterprise corporations in order to uncover opportunities for our cybersecurity solutions
- Quickly develop value-based business relationships
- Set qualified appointments and develop leads for our Inside Sales team
- Analyze client needs in terms of current business obstacles, identify prospects, and scoping potential solutions offered
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- Experience within a business development or inside sales role to enterprise clients
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment
- Competitive nature with a solution-focused mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed past/current sales activity and quotas
- Be willing to come into the office Tuesday – Thursday
What's in it for YOU with this Award-Winning Security Company?
- Work-life integration is deeply important to them – we have frequent office events and team outings like visiting local breweries!
- Open PTO – no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer-paid Health
- 401k match
- Parental leave benefits
- Casual dress all day, everyday
- We are dog friendly! They are welcome in the office and we have a nice green space just for them!
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
This is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.