Our client is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across dozens of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use the their platform to transform the way they sell online. They are seeking an experienced Channel Sales Executive to join their sales team. In this role, you will be working to drive sales through strategic partnerships. You will be a foundational member of the sales team with ample opportunity to influence their sales operation as they scale.
The ideal candidate:
• Work with CRO and GM to build and execute partner strategy in North America
• Develop new partner relationships and drive sales through Strategic, Affiliate, and Agency partners
• Manage and nurture relationships with current partners
• Create bespoke targets and GTM plans for each partner
• Educate partners on the platform and the benefits it can provide for customers
• Meet or exceed quarterly sales targets
• Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presenting/demoing the product, and closing sales
• Be the trusted advisor to partner and prospect decision-makers including CEOs, CTOs, COOs, etc.
• Coordinate and collaborate with the support and implementation teams to ensure the long term success of the client
• Collect and share feedback from partnerships to help inform product direction and development
• Maintain a clear and detailed record of key sales data through our CRM system
• Provide an accurate and up-to-date sales forecast
● Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
● Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
● Flexible, excellent at learning on the fly, and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team
● A strong decision maker: You are good at gathering information and then making measured decisions, which you then commit to
● Self-aware: You have a strong sense of who you are. You know where your strengths do and don’t lie and you recognize the importance of surrounding yourself with individuals whose skill sets complement your own
● A passionate consumer of information such as market reports, competitive analysis, and customer feedback
● Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
● Ambition, integrity, and the strong desire to make an impact
● A Bachelor’s degree
● 3-5+ years of experience in SaaS, enterprise, or other software related B2B sales roles
● 2+ years experience in e-commerce or a related field
● An extensive rolodex of industry contacts
● A proven track-record of success in sales
● Experience with consultative, value-based selling methodologies
● Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce CRM software
● The ability to travel
This is a sales position with a base plus commission structure that is competitive to the market. There will be accelerators for overachievement and no cap on commissions.
They also provide full health benefits, a generous PTO allowance, and 401k matching.