Our client, one of the fastest-growing alternative business financing companies in the US, is looking to bring on someone that can work with their partners to drive sales and new accounts. In this role, you will drive revenue activity by creating and maintain partner relationships and developing and executing a strategic sales plan. They have seen amazing growth in the past few years with no signs of slowing down. They are backed by secured funding from major financial institutions and are set up to continue their explosive growth.
With uncapped commissions and an aggressive comp structure, with the right effort, you have the potential to control your own destiny.
What to expect
- You have a great attitude and you know how to work hard and have fun.
- You have high internal drive and are self-motivated.
- You are experienced in successfully managing accounts and building brands.
- You are confident in your abilities to negotiate and drive revenue.
- You are used to working towards targets and meeting or exceeding them.
The Partner Account Executive candidates we are looking for can:
- Develop and manage partner relationships as well establishing important KPIs
- Execute sales plans and strategically identify opportunities for new revenue
- Work directly with other leaders to create and hit plans and targets
- Build funnels and push prospects through them in a methodical fashion
- Developing and defining policies and programs to increase revenue
This position requires you to have the following:
- 1-3+ years of channel and/or partner sales experience
- Love picking up the phone and closing a deal
- Experience developing and maintaining executive-level partner relationships
- 1 + years of MCA (Merchant Cash Advance) experience preferred
- Demonstrated MCA quota achievement
- Ability to make key decisions without immediate direction or supervision
- A team-oriented leadership, strong problem solving, and analytical skills