RecruitAbility is on the search for a Client Engagement Associate to join our client who is a Lead generation platform utilizing AI and NLP to target specific audiences and send personalized messages based on their social media activity (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
Who You Are:
As the Client Engagement Associate, you will have solid Communication Skills, working experience with Adaptability, and knowledge in dealing with various tech platforms, as well as other general client services duties.
- You like to engage with clients and listen intently to understand the problem you are solving for them
- You are excited about the opportunity to work directly with a startup.
- You can thrive as a part of a small team.
- You can communicate efficiently and effectively.
- You are a problem solver and can identify best practices and ways to streamline processes.
- Attention to detail is a philosophy for you and you know that sets you apart.
- You want career growth that reflects your skill and ability.
If that sounds like you then please keep reading.
What You're Capable Of:
The Client Engagement Associate candidate we are looking for can:
- Pick up concepts quickly and effectively implement them
- Intelligently discuss issues with clients and understand their business model
- Confidently handle managing multiple accounts
What You've Obtained:
This position requires you to have the following:
- At least 1-3 years of Client Facing experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong decision making/troubleshooting
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication or Marketing
This Client Engagement Associate position is located in Austin, Texas and is targeting a base range of $45-55k