Our client, who launched the company in October 2021 through a series of mergers, provides premium technology solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses across the country, including the greater New York Metro Area, Maryland, DC, Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado, Georgia, and Texas. Something extraordinary happened when like-minded IT companies met in a peer group. They came together through a shared belief that they could accomplish more, united. With a combined experience of over 95 years, they now have a national platform to serve clients across the US with time-tested consulting services, systems, processes, and best practices.
To support their growing client base, they are looking for a Client Relations Specialist to perform a variety of duties related to maintaining and enhancing the relationship between Managed Services clients and our clients. Responsible for maintaining open lines of communication between MSP and our client to ensure proper planning of IT resource needs. Analyze MSP IT requirements, system gaps/procedures and facilitate meetings with MSP.
What You’ll Get to Do as a Client Relations Specialist:
- Build and maintain a positive trusting relationship with clients.
- Drive continuous communication regarding projects with clients and service members.
- Work with the Technical team to complete GAP analysis and update regularly.
- Provide highly impactful and strategic consultative services to clients regarding additional services that can resolve or improve the client’s IT experience, productivity, or additional network security.
- Promote the growth of recurring revenue product base as it fits within the client’s needs.
- Work with client on maintaining an environment where the hardware, software, and licensing are under current maintenance and support contracts.
- Regularly perform risk assessments to stay ahead of client satisfaction issues and help manage and mediate the overall risk level of the client success team.
- Meet every quarter with all assigned clients to review topics such as Hours Used Report, Patch Health Report, GAP analysis, etc.
- Ensure the client receives appropriate client quotes associated with forecasting and annual goals.
- Provide comprehensive IT Vision packet to the assigned client base.
- Work closely with co-workers to ensure development, optimization, and implementation of strong solutions
What You’ll Need to Succeed in this challenging role
- Experience as an IT Manager/Director who ideally comes from an MSP or technology services organization
- Open to someone who comes from a community bank in an IT Leadership position
- This position requires someone with a technical background, as well as experience with account management and client/customer success.
- Other relevant experience would be Service Delivery Manager at an MSP or a Sr. Engineer who has been with an MSP for 5-10 years.
- Strong background in Information Technology with a high level of communication skills
- Degree in business or information systems or equivalent education/experience preferred.
- Work is primarily in an office setting at client office or client setting. Regular travel to client sites and other client locations is expected.
- Travel: The Client Relations Specialist will be required to travel to client locations and other client offices. Travel for this position may average up to 50% on an annual basis.
What’s in it for YOU with this Company?
- Excellent Compensation Package includes a Competitive Salary Range based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits include to include Medical, Dental, Vision, and a company matching 401k
- Generous PTO plan, Paid Holidays, Happy Hours & other Fun Team Events
- Award-winning company that values the employees and awesome company culture
- Learning and professional growth opportunities and certification support
- Access to vast client and industry database to expand your skills and experience