Founded in 2014, with a base in Austin and Chicago, this award winning company has expanded from 10 to more than 1,000 employees. They have a focus on one thing: defining a new standard for experience in freight, pushing the limits of what’s possible for themselves and their partners every day. With specialization in working with shippers and carriers, products and supplies have been relocated from one place to another on behalf of thousands of clients. Our client’s relentless pursuit of perfection fuels their ability to optimize operations, identify efficiencies, build technology and deliver innovation. In addition to expanding its workforce, proceeds from the new investment will let our client continue to invest in its technology and create new service offerings. Our client knows their people are their greatest asset, and that is why they are a “people-first” organization!
Our client is looking for dedicated, high-energy candidate to join their growing sales department (ON-Site) that is committed to servicing their carriers and exceeding expectations. As a Logistic Sales Representative, this role is crucial to scaling the growth of the enterprise clientele. If you’re a fit for this role, you’re likely to be someone who is motivated, results-driven, & enjoys working in a dynamic team environment. You will be playing a key role by generating leads!
What’s in it for YOU?
- Great competitive base salary + uncapped commission – compelling year 1 total compensation package.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays! Snack and lunch options are also available daily. Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar.
- Work in the booming city of San Antonio, TX
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Invest in your future with our client’s matching 401K program. Along with 15 days PTO plus 2 floating holidays in your first year.
What YOU get to go DO with this mission driven company!
- Learning and operating within our proprietary software system Accelerate.
- Prospecting carriers through leads listed within our CRM or generating your own leads through individual research.
- Making outbound calls to and booking loads with carriers.
- Establishing long term relationships for future business opportunities.
- Managing established relationships and growing accounts.
- Maintaining outstanding service performance and achieving service metrics.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Candidates with degree in Marketing, Supply Chain, Business, or another related field are highly preferred.
- Preferred 1-3 years of relevant sales experience.
- Hustle, Communication, Fearlessness, and Negotiation skills will be key for locking in sales. Get on the phone! This is a high-volume role, so be prepared for lots of outbound calls to carriers across the country.
- You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick decisions! Our industry is fast-paced. Highly ambitious people thrive!