Voted as one of Austin Business Journal’s ‘Best Places to Work 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019’, our client is a commercial construction company that is rooted in integrity, has a history of building long lasting client relationships, and is composed of employees who are driven, passionate and intelligent. From the beginning, the company has operated as a family and leadership has cultivated an outstanding, engaging company culture.
With continuing expansion, they are looking for individuals with experience in commercial construction to fulfill the responsibilities of a Construction Project Manager. The best fit for this role will be someone who is talented and driven and value trust, respect, hard work and loyalty. If you have a desire to do outstanding work with an outstanding team, this role will allow you to work within a collaborative, relationship-driven company where relationships with colleagues are authentic and meaningful.
What's in it for YOU?
- A culture where they promote lifelong learning and dedication to the growth and success of employees.
- Opportunities for external training, professional accreditations, industry organization memberships and development, as well as a variety of internal training resources and programs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and Short Term/ Long Term Disability Insurance with 401K Plan with company match and Profit sharing program.
- Paid Holidays, Sick Time and a PTO plan.
- Company apparel and swag with a fully stocked breakroom.
- Company sponsored happy hours, events, lunches and yearly company trip.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Provide daily on-site supervision of the construction site.
- Direct the field execution of on-site labor force.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the General Contract, each Subcontract, contract drawings and specifications and ensure the project is being built in compliance.
- Ensure subcontractors perform contractual requirements prior to beginning any work on the jobsite.
- Enforce OSHA safety regulations to all on-site workers and maintain a safe working environment.
- Maintain a clean and organized worksite.
- Work collaboratively with project managers to create a schedule and monitor progress to meet project objectives.
- Monitor costs.
- Prepare and submit daily reports.
- Coordinate inspection agencies and take remedial actions indicated by agency reports.
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- 3-10 years construction or construction engineering experience.
- Experience in Commercial Construction is necessary, Healthcare and Multi-Family experience is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of commercial construction-safety regulations, local & state building codes, general construction processes, practices and worksites.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Procore Experience a plus.