Our client has been a leading commercial real estate lender for the past 30 years! They are the leading provider of debt and equity financing for commercial and multifamily properties in the $500,000 to $15 million sector. Currently, they are seeking a Loan Officer to be a core piece of the Dallas team that is rapidly growing. Looking for those excited for career growth and expanding their skill sets. Full package benefits, aggressive compensation, and a flexible work schedule!
You will be an integral part of the team working on the origination aspect of the real estate finance transactions, originating commercial mortgages with a focus on loans from $500k to $50MM. As a company, they focus on net leased development loans and acquisitions across the U.S. They are in a unique market position! An awesome opportunity to work with highly experienced financial professionals.
- Solicit, build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of commercial real estate developers and brokers
- Source, underwrite and close real estate loans secured by office, retail, multi-family, industrial and hospitality
- Performing credit and risk assessment of the real estate collateral including property economics and market analysis
- Evaluating loan opportunities by its structure, legal documentation, and pricing in accordance with our credit risk appetite
- Performing annual credit review and monitoring loans for problems, and recommend workout and recovery solutions for non-performing or defaulted loans
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience with closing real estate loans, and experience with all products types including multi-family, retail, office and NNN transactions
- Ability to communicate effectively with borrowers, loan originators & underwriting team and state agencies to ensure timely closings
- Experience with all types of lenders: commercial banks, credit unions, CMBS, and life insurance companies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Entrepreneurial culture, lots of potential growth
- Base + UNCAPPED commission or 100% commission structures available
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K plan