This position is preferred to be in Austin, TX, a relocation package is offered to move to Austin.
Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency
We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Marketing Manager to help promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf. Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make for a strong candidate. Experience in corporate communications and project management are important qualities too. This role will be responsible for understanding the business needs and developing strategic integrated marketing solutions to deliver results.
- Develops content and directs creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message that delivers on the business needs.
- Builds and maintains solid partnerships with assigned internal departments to better develop, coordinate, direct, and facilitate strategic communications designed to meet business goals.
- Copy, edit, proofread and revise communications.
- Consult/assist in the development of marketing material to promote company products, tools and value add services to financial professionals
- Assist in the implementation of company-wide initiatives via promotional and adoption-driven marketing plans.
- Develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Utilize content management system to maintain internal and external websites.
- Promote company through public relations initiatives.
- 3-5 years of marketing communications in financial services marketing experience required
- Strong, versatile copywriting skills
- Good organizational, planning, and coordination skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- Working technical knowledge and computer skills for the following software programs: Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe PhotoShop, Marketing Automation tools, and HTML.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications, MBA a plus