Our client is a high-growth, high-tech global software solutions and consulting services firm, and an eight-time Inc. 5000 fastest growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. They help hundreds of world-leading brands optimize their supply chains and unify commerce and has approximately 600 employees in several countries and growing.
They are seeking experienced professionals who can leverage technical and functional skills in Dynamics 365 CRM solutions to configure, customize and implement in a way that addresses long-term, end-to-end business requirements. Our client is currently seeking individuals highly versed in the CRM module with experience in integration with other systems.
This position can be 100% remote!
Core Responsibilities of the Consultant D365 CRM Specialist
- Focus on delivery of CRM solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Provide deep technical skills with supporting functional understanding that will be used to perform the project tasks
- Use knowledge of this function to analyze clients’ needs and provide tailored solutions
- Responsible for completing tasks and deliverables for CRM projects from design to deployment while providing knowledge transfer to client personnel
- Work directly with clients to determine needs and develop tailored solutions
- Provide expertise in non-CRM projects requiring this expertise (as required)
- Conduct necessary research and analysis to support project and client needs
- Develop knowledge capital and tools for delivering CRM services – coordinate with other groups
Core Requirements of the D365 CRM Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Information Technology or related fields
- 3+ years of Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement applications (CRM) product experience and processes along with experience in other MS Dynamics modules
- 5+ years of project experience and 3+ years of consulting experience
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
- Experience with leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users
- Creation of Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for the project including specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations
- Experience with SDK and 3rd party tools such as XRMToolbox for administration of CRM system
- Building and configuring CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- Schedules work to be done and follows up to ensure completion within the project schedule
- Expected travel: 50-60%
Core Benefits of joining our client as a D365 CRM Specialist
- Excellent salary (depending on experience) and comprehensive benefits package
- Work with a well establish leader in the industry but fort a startup internal product group
- Work on both new development and implementation in a leading-edge technology environment
Want to learn more about this great opportunity? Apply now!