This position is preferred to be in Austin, TX but can be remote. A relocation package is offered to move to Austin.
Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency
They are looking for a talented and creative Demand Generation Specialist – an expert on what is new and now. We’re looking for someone to help us break through the noise. Are you a marketing professional that knows how to execute strategies that will attract the right audience? You will be an integral part of the execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to post-affiliation.
- Relevant marketing experience including but not limited to campaign execution, CRM management, digital content creation, email marketing, copywriting, and basic knowledge of digital advertising.
- Proven ability to collect, understand, and report metrics.
- Create, track, manage, and produce regular marketing campaigns and editorial calendars.
- Maintain the content marketing hub where information can be easily found and accessed by other teams – for multiple corporate brands.
- Develop and optimize email marketing campaigns in collaboration with the acquisition marketing team
- Support Marketing and Sales teams with projects specific to three of our corporate brands in order to create consistent and cohesive messaging, branding, and execution.
- Contribute in a meaningful way to lead generation, revenue growth, and key marketing metrics related to conversion and cost to acquire.
- 2+ years of marketing in financial services experience is required.
- Salesforce Pardot (or similar marketing automation platform) experience
- Learned the applicable marketing platforms well enough to develop detailed content and marketing assets for marketing acquisition campaigns.
- Worked closely with Marketing and Sales teams to develop and execute planned marketing campaigns.
- Developed relationships with vendors including advertising agencies, video agencies, direct mail services, and graphic designers to fully leverage and own the timely creation of assets.
- Established collaborative relationships with other Marketing and Sales team members to coordinate the execution of acquisition marketing initiatives and promote transparency and knowledge sharing across the organization.