Our client, a leading event and sports management company in Austin, is looking to hire a Corporate Partnerships Manager. Working directly with the Chief Revenue Officer, you will manage relationships and objectives between corporate partners and events, and they will see you as a valuable asset that helps lead them to increased productivity and innovation. You will work cross-functionally with the Partnerships, Sales, and Events teams, as well as internal stakeholders.
The Corporate Partnerships Manager serves as the primary point of contact, assuring that each partner is taking full advantage of its relationship.
Who you are:
- You are organized, detail-oriented, follow procedure, and plan ahead.
- You document well and can quickly access the needed information.
- You look for ways to make things better, more efficient, and create the system to do so.
- You have experience working in marketing, media, advertising, and/or events.
- You communicate effectively and efficiently with internal teams and external partners.
- You are an excellent writer, storyteller, are proficient in business communications, and can put together a proposal.
- You are skilled in key business systems: Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Asana, and dynamic systems to work with multiple platforms used by external partners.
- You recognize systemic problems and take initiative to fix them.
- You work well with large corporations, know how to navigate them, build cohesive and detailed plans, create executive summaries, and know what questions to ask to understand your client’s priorities, mandatories, vision, and objectives.
You will know you are successful if…
- You have an effective, collaborative, and friendly relationship with each of your Partnership accounts.
- Each partner agrees that everything has been delivered on every one of its obligations and has voluntarily provided value far in excess of expectations.
- Partners renew and grow their partnership agreements
- You consistently receive positive feedback during regular check-ins with partners.
- The goals and needs of your accounts are clearly defined, effectively shared with the team, and memorized by you.
- Corporate partners are aware of all relevant events
- You have a productive and collaborative relationship with the Partnerships, Sales, and Events teams.
- You support all members of your team, help when needed, share relevant information before it is required, and follow procedure.