Entry-Level Engineer – Cameron Design Program
As the world’s largest offshore drilling company, our client, throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in 120 countries, helps design, develop, and deliver technology that transforms how work is done in reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing. They were founded with an impactful mission to create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy, for the benefit of all. With a pioneering approach and a commitment to innovation, they are determined to transform how work is done in one of the most dynamic and exciting industries.
The Engineer in the Cameron Technical Design Development Program. As a Design engineer you will develop design knowledge, skills, and experiences through high value rotations in core engineering functions within Surface such as network, engagement, work experience, product and technical knowledge. You’ll research and develop technologies for manufacturing processes that assist in altering the properties of the surface of bulk material, such as metal, in order to reduce degradation by corrosion or wear. You’ll explore and design how to protect surfaces of (metal) workpieces and products utilising sustainable materials and testing with a minimum of waste.
What’s in it for YOU?
- An incredible role that allows you to work with a leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world!
- Opportunity to pioneer new approaches and harness the latest advances in disciplines including AI, machine learning, IIoT, and more.
- A company culture where they encourage the global team to share ideas, make an impact, and contribute to continuous improvement as well as their own personal growth!
- Join a community of experts that work together to extend the limits of what’s possible in the industry.
- Exceptional training, tailored approaches, and career development.
- Dedicated systems and open honest dialogue to help you develop your career!
- Potential opportunities across regions, functions, and businesses!
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Adjust engineering designs.
- Approve engineering design layouts.
- Execute analytical mathematical calculations.
- Applies functional specifications and uses engineering tools to design hardware for product changes and new development.
- Strong communication skills to interact with project team and work with vendors, and suppliers to create product specification.
- Preparing engineering and construction cost estimates
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role – Please keep in mind that candidate sponsorship of any type is not an option for this role.
- Must have to 0- 2 years’ experience. We are looking for people ready to get their foot in the door, as this is a gateway position to be with the best in the world!
- BSc. (Preferred), MSc. On Individual basis –.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aeronautical engineering
- A personality that is driven, committed and allows you to act with integrity to become part of one of the most multi-cultural groups of experts in any industry, anywhere.
- Detail-oriented, but able to interpret a wide range of well data.
- Methodical, analytical, and process-orientated.
- Ambitious and looking for exposure to a wide range of projects.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Able to effectively contribute to a team.