Our client is the world’s leading eCommerce SaaS platform that enables businesses to integrate, manage, and optimize their sales processes across hundreds of online marketplaces. Thousands of customers in more than 60 countries use our client to transform the way they sell online. Founded in 2009, they have rapidly expanded to become the #1 eCommerce SaaS platform in Europe, processing more than $8B in transactions through the platform each year.
They are seeking a talented Customer Success Manager to join the team in Austin, TX. In this role you will provide clients and CSMs with the support they require, both technical and functional, to thrive in this fast-paced environment. You will be part of a critical cross-functional team of CSMs that works to ensure that we deliver a world-class service to our customers.
- Pro-actively managing an install base of customers to ensure maximum value from the platform while providing technical advice for customers and CSMs.
- Assist customers and CSMs to problem-solve issues that prevent full utilizing of the product in their business and liaise with the product, engineering, and onboarding teams to investigate and provide solutions
- Establish and maintain solid business relationships and act as a single point of contact to coordinate all related inquiries
- Proactively monitor the platform to mitigate risks and increase performance and ROI
- Review managed accounts and provide feedback to clients
- Monitor, track, and evaluate customer performance, identifying at-risk accounts and opportunities.
- Provide feedback to the Product Team regarding customer experience and assist the Enterprise and Sales teams during contract renewal/upsell
- Work with the Support Team and the Extensibility/Development team to understand client-facing issues and investigate new functional requirements
- 3-5+ years previous experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role within a SaaS or e-commerce environment
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience of products
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Proficient with Data analysis and reporting with technical proficiency in SQL preferred
- The ability to travel (domestic and international)
- A Bachelor’s degree
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary and Generous employee health, vision, and dental benefits
- Generous PTO and holiday allowance and 401k plus contribution matching
- The training and development of their employees is something they value deeply.
- Commitment to continuous investment into personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression and equipping employees with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.