Our client is an international company that specializes in web application security. Web vulnerabilities are still one of the most common root causes of costly data breaches and other security incidents. Their goal is to develop products that help enterprises eliminate such threats and teach them how to use them effectively. They are changing the way web apps are secured. They know that everything people do is increasingly connected. If it’s connected, it’s vulnerable. Our best-in-class application security solutions help organizations around the world keep their web applications safe!
To support their growing client base, they are looking for a Customer Success Team Manager to join their team in beautiful Austin, Texas. Customer Success Team Manager will report to the VP of Customer Success and will be responsible for Customer Success Managers building and maintaining a strong workforce. You will need to make sure your team builds relationships with key stakeholders, acting as an escalation point for issues that impact client success and responding to retention risks and opportunities. As Team Manager, your responsibility will be to make sure your team aims to expand their customers’ adoption, retention, and ultimately, success.
What You’ll Get to Do as a Customer Success Team Manager:
- Professionally manage your team of Customer Success Managers to build customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Make sure your team meets and exceeds customer retention and expansion goals.
- Provide accurate forecasts for retention and expansion revenue.
- Act on gaps identified during the process of forecasting.
- Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with each member of the team.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the team’s time management and how they are handling their regions and clients.
- Develop and execute retention plans for customers who may be at risk.
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with Billing, Support, and other departments.
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of the client's products and services.
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help senior leadership understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks.
- Manage contract-related inquiries, questions, and issues from clients and other departments.
- Liaise with other team managers to ensure that the clients are getting the best service possible.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- 4+ years proven success in Customer Success or Account Management role, ideally from an IT or SaaS company.
- Must have at least 2+ Years’ Experience of managing a team, leading from the front. Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Generating reports on a regular basis for your team, with revenue forecasting a necessity.
- Experience with account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization.
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem.
- Knowledge of customer success best practices.
What's in it for YOU with this Award-Winning Security Company?
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Excellent Compensation Plan includes Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings
- Open PTO – no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- An office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer-paid Health
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth