Our client is an AI leader that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, our client develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT.
They are looking for an innovative Data Scientist to join their team to help create the next generation of analytics and artificial intelligence solutions. You will immerse yourself in cutting-edge research and work with the latest technologies to deliver value to the cutting-edge enterprise products they provide to Americas top companies.
What you get to do as a Data Scientist:
- Building models to determine the maliciousness of memory and files
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Enhancing and contributing new features to new and existing models
- Using machine learning tools to develop and train models
- Performing efficacy testing of the models
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner to technical and non-technical peers
- Working with a team to help solve new, never-before-solved challenges in the Cybersecurity field
The Core Requirements for the Data Scientist position:
- 2+ years experience with Python or R
- 2+ years experience with machine learning libraries, such as TensorFlow, XGBoost or ML.NET
- Graduate degree (or equivalent industry experience), in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Neuroscience, Linguistics, Electrical Engineering, Economics, or a related scientific discipline
- Understanding and experience using machine learning techniques and algorithms, including but not limited to: binary classification, clustering and logistic regression
- Experience managing large volumes of data (terabytes or more)
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, etc.
- Experience with C# a plus
- Experience with distributed computing, such as Spark, a plus
- Reverse Engineering of documents, executables and images a plus
- Working in an Agile or Scrum environment a plus
Whats in it for you as a Data Scientist with this cool company?
- Work with an Industry leader that is rapidly growing and reshaping society as we know it
- Work with a diverse group of brilliant people on a mission
- Excellent compensation package includes comprehensive benefits and equity
- Great perks include gym membership and tons of cool stuff
- Be a part of challenging and meaningful projects and build enterprise products