Our client is based in Houston, TX with offices in Austin, Cardiff, London, and Colombia. They were founded in 2002, and they are a global leader in providing a cloud-based and managed service cybersecurity solution. Their purpose-built technology and team of MDR security experts protect your organization and empower you to resolve whatever threats may come.
With the expansion of the company, they are looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager to lead cross-functional teams to plan, manage, execute, and report on global demand generation campaigns across all channels. In this role, you will also get the chance to coordinate with the marketing operations team on the timely execution of campaigns
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company
- Develop quarterly campaigns and associated KPIs focusing on acquiring marketing qualified leads to support the creation of sales qualified leads and correlated pipeline from opportunities created.
- Conceive, plan, and manage webinar content, promotions, and execution.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement of campaigns to increase demand and conversion to opportunity.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to drive content direction aligning with campaign themes and supporting campaign goals.
- Collaborate with marketing operations and digital marketing teams in A/B testing to optimize conversion and improve ROI.
- Write copy for email nurture, drip campaigns, and landing pages.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- 5+ years of marketing experience with IT / SaaS environment experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and conversion optimization tactics.
- Strong writing skills including ad and asset copy review and coordination with functional owners.
- Excellent analytical, project management, and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and product marketing.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized, flexible and goal-oriented.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Life insurance
- Retirement and pension plan
- Trusted Time Off (TTO)
- Remote friendly
- Multiple work locations