Our client is recognized as the global leader in Portfolio and Work Management for thousands of clients across the country. They have a single focus on helping enterprises transform strategy to delivery in today’s fast-paced, highly disruptive markets. Their solutions create an organizational focus on the strategic outcomes that matter and empower teams to deliver their best work, no matter how they work.
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer that is passionate about automation and infrastructure in the cloud. The DevOps Engineer will ensure multi-tenant production environments are scalable, secure, and supportable. By leveraging their infrastructure experience and development skills they are focused on writing code to manage deployments, automate the management of resources, and implementing monitoring solutions to understand the health of our client’s services.
Primary Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer
- Management of cloud infrastructure, application services, and database instances
- Maintain and improve existing deployment and configuration tools
- Triage and remediate production infrastructure, application, and database issues
- Write automation for operational efficiency
- Participate in on-call rotation
Primary Qualifications of the DevOps Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience with database backup and recovery, routine maintenance, and other database best practices (MS SQL Server)
- Extensive experience with configuration management and infrastructure as code (Ansible, AWX / RedHat Ansible Tower, Terraform, Drone)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring and alerting tools/services (Datadog, Sumo Logic)
- Efficient working with and knowledgeable about services offered by cloud infrastructure providers (Azure, AWS)
- Practical knowledge of containers and delivery of services via containers (Kubernetes, Docker, Rancher 2.x)
- Comfortable working in Windows and Linux environments
- Worked within Agile and Lean software development teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including documentation
- Understanding of always-up always-available operational best practices
Benefits and Perks of joining our client as a DevOps Engineer
- They offer highly competitive benefits packages for every lifestyle.
- No one likes working in a box, right? That is why they have built some fun, open work environments with optional standing desks, game rooms, unlimited snacks, soft drinks, and gourmet coffee machines. Oh, and a tasty cereal bar and fresh fruit to get your day going!
- They believe in regular fun office events and monthly happy hours!
- They offer weekly onsite yoga classes, chiropractor visits, and car wash services.
- They’re in a brand-new office building with garage parking and shaded courtyards with outdoor gas grills and seating, just in case you want to grab some sun during lunch.
- They host daily food trucks!
- And because they believe in community involvement, they are also active participants of a variety of causes, including an MS150 riding team, Heartwalk, Central Texas Food Bank, Salvation Army Angel Tree, and more!