Founded in 1995, our client is an industry-leading, Austin-based firm that provides Video Surveillance Management Systems (VMS) to SMBs and global enterprise clients across vertical markets nationwide. They are poised to announce the next generation of enterprise Security Solutions that raise the bar for any time, anywhere access for video surveillance. In a fast-paced, innovative environment, the DevOps Engineer will become a part of our client's growing Engineering and Operations organization to deliver high-quality software in a collaborative environment.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be leading our client's next stage of growth. They are planning on moving their programs to the cloud very soon, and they need an engineer who can both work with their older programs while they also adapt and modify the infrastructure for the transfer to the cloud. If you have a strong background working with .NET and moving legacy on-premise software to the cloud, apply now!
What's in it for you at this rapidly growing company?
- A competitive salary scaled to experience and a comprehensive benefits package
- The opportunity to collaborate and grow with a cutting-edge, executive level team
- This company has all the right components to explode, and you have the chance to jump on now
- A workplace culture of transparency, collaboration, and empowerment
Primary Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer
- Design and implement software to facilitate optimal movement across environments for development and infrastructure projects
- Build and deploy various .NET based projects and teams
- Move our client's legacy on-premise .NET infrastructure to a cloud-based system
- Maintain documentation on processes and provide consistent and repeatable releases
- Ensure all projects follow our client's standards, regulations, and policies
Primary Requirements of the DevOps Engineer
- Experience working in DevOps Engineering or as a release engineer
- Proficiency with the .NET environment
- A bachelor and/or master's degree (or an equivalent) in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
- The ability to efficiently manage and prioritize multiple projects