Our client, a global leader providing a cloud-based and managed service cybersecurity solution, is looking to hire a Director of Digital Marketing reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. This role is first and foremost a driver of demand that results in a high-quality sales pipeline. This role will advance the company strategy for using digital channels to guide customers across their journey, from education through developing a preference for their security solutions. They will have responsibility for optimizing core digital assets while also serving as a thought leader for their global marketing team’s utilization of digital programs. We are seeking an inspiring leader and change agent that brings deep knowledge and incredible energy to build a digital marketing engine that will benefit our customers and serve as a competitive differentiator.
- Drive vision, strategy, resourcing, and execution for global digital marketing initiatives
- Serve as the product manager of the website and other public-facing web properties, with the objective of sharing the story through the customer journey and relentlessly optimizing for demand generation
- Lead the strategy and daily operations of always-on digital marketing channels, including SEM, SEO, display and programmatic media
- Develop a data-driven capability that continuously evaluates performance and uncaptured opportunity in our digital programs, while optimizing to maximize pipeline growth potential
- Build and develop the digital marketing team, hiring exceptional talent and creating a great environment for them to work, grow and deliver value to the business
- Partner closely with Demand Generation and other marketing teams as the internal digital marketing expert, providing strategic input and recommendations in support of their integrated campaigns
- Accountability for the metrics and operational reporting of all global digital efforts including lead generation, conversion rates, pipeline contribution, and ROI
- Manage agencies to ensure their efforts are aligned to the company strategy
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to inform digital strategies, keeping current with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
Required Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in B2B technology marketing, executing digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and drive pipeline growth
- Track record of success working in high growth organizations with multiple product lines, regions, languages and distribution channels. Experience working with partner channels is a must.
- Experience leading and developing programs and teams of digital marketers, including experts in SEM, SEO, content marketing and social marketing
- Extensive experience running A/B and multivariate testing strategies to results that move the needle for the business
- Adept at leveraging web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Mouseflow, HotJar, etc.
- Experience with audience segmentation and applications across corporate websites and in digital media campaigns
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills that emphasize storytelling.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred