Director of Business Development
Our client, a fast growing, highly successful Consulting Firm helps companies establish their AI strategy, develop custom solutions, and transform around artificial intelligence. They believe in a practical approach where executing proven techniques creatively on narrow use cases creates transformation in aggregate. From the largest companies to technology startups, data and artificial intelligence drive their competitive advantage. They are building better products and transforming business models to disrupt markets. The future economy is built on data, led by those who make the fastest, most informed decisions. In the new economy, fortune favors the nerds. And yet, most companies don’t know where to start. Our Client is on a mission to democratize artificial intelligence.
What you get to do as Director of Business Development:
- Join a team of engineers and entrepreneurs bringing practical AI solutions to the market
- Forging relationships with VP/CXO decision makers across marketing, sales and technology groups within target client organizations
- Mapping client organization, building extraordinary relationships with new business units, building a sales strategy for developing new business opportunities
- Managing leads generation program, sales and RFI/RFP processes. You will drive revenue by scoping, structuring, and leading digital engagements
- Working closely with the Engineering and Strategy Teams to define and drive the AI transformation strategy and service offerings
- Delivering on revenue, margin, pipeline, receivables and customer satisfaction targets
- Envisioning and creating new opportunities within channel and new businesses
- Leading financial and contract terms, negotiation, and outsourcing discussions
What you need to succeed as Director of Business Development:
- 10 – 15 years of experience with 2-5 years in IT or data services
- Previous experience in account management or hunting with responsibility of growing accounts in excess of 30% YoY on a base of $5 million
- Experience in understanding client requirements and mapping to KUNGFU.AI service offerings
- Track record of pitching one or more Digital Interactive services namely – Digital Marketing, Custom Data Services or IT System Architecture
- Possesses a passion toward engaging with clients to understand their business challenges
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills. Exceptional presentation skills and experience
- Ability to manage the entire sales cycle from initial meeting to final contract closure
What’s in it for you as Director of Business Development?
- Compensation includes competitive salary, company stock grant and profit sharing
- Top (‘gold’) level of health, dental and vision insurance (covers 100% of your premiums and 50% for any dependents), health and dependent flexible spending accounts, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Unlimited vacation (that you’re encouraged to take), paid parental leave, free parking near our downtown office and more.