Our client, a global leader providing a cloud-based and managed service cybersecurity solution is looking to hire a Dir of Demand Generation to join some of the industry’s brightest minds that are dedicated to providing our customers and partners with security.
As the Director of Demand Generation, you will lead a team that owns the global demand programs, campaigns, events, tactics, budget, and pipeline coverage goals. Your team will work cross-functionally to drive demand gen, campaign planning, and execution. You have the ability to understand and balance the art of messaging, the technical value of our use cases, the digital data to optimize conversion, and the need for the process to scale – across the buyer’s journey. You have experience driving demand in both start-up and enterprise companies with the ability to build collaboration and be hands-on to achieve results. This person will be a highly collaborative, data-driven leader with the combination of strategic planning skills and the ability to identify and implement unique and creative marketing solutions to drive growth.
This role can be located in Austin, Houston, Denver, or Boston.
- Lead a team of Demand Generation marketers; recruit, train, and develop new talent
- Lead the demand gen team to achieve MQL and pipeline coverage goals
- Lead cross-functional campaigns planning and execution
- Partner with Direct Sales and the BDR team in planning our go-to-market and reviewing results
- Drive our target accounts strategy and processes
- Propose, test, and optimize demand gen tactics to maximize conversion and ROI
- Track KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
Required Skills And Experience
- 8-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, demand generation, and/or account-based marketing at SaaS or technology companies that sell to IT buyers
- Deep experience planning and managing demand generation programs to achieve pipeline coverage goals, with a demonstrated ability to leverage the power of digital/online technologies
- Hands-on experience with global demand gen programs including webinars, events, ABM, digital advertising, nurture programs, email, content syndication, and more
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Strong process thinker to build, improve, and optimize processes across the entire lead flow and funnel
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate direct reports, team members, the BDR team, and sales partners
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred) and Salesforce.com
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience with using waterfall models to measure and diagnose funnel issues
- Experience with ABM solutions