A recruitAbility strategic SaaS partner is looking for a Director of Finance.
Who You Are:
As a Director of Finance candidate, you have SaaS Experience, excellent Excel Modeling skills, deep GAAP Knowledge, and have a Strategic Mindset. Additionally:
- You are interested in working for a company with a powerful mission.
- Being a part of a growing company excites you.
- You are a creator, implementor, doer, and improver.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You believe that providing timely information and communication is essential for success.
- You appreciate being involved in the day to day because it makes you a better financial leader.
- You make sound decisions supported by solid logic and data.
- You are enticed by a newly created position because you get to sculpt it the right way.
Have you been nodding yes? Then please keep reading.
What You Are Capable Of:
The Director of Finance candidates we are looking for can:
- Develop and use financial models, analysis, and KPI’s to support your strategic financial vision
- Create and analyze budgets and forecasts
- Provide the financial insight to other leaders needed to pinpoint key M&A opportunities, partnerships, and success factors for product launches
- Establish and maintain accounting controls and best practices
- Partner with legal resources, manage banking relationships and oversee various aspects of HR
- Grow in into a CFO that thrives in the position
What you need:
- Five + years of FP&A, financial management, and/or accounting experience
- Examples of success with a SaaS-based company
- Strong cash and debt management experience with an understanding of covenants
- The ability to automate, rollout, and scale based on business needs
This Director of Finance position will be remote until Jan 2021. This role is in central Austin and is targeting a base range of $105-125k.
*This opportunity is a recruitAbility exclusive. We look forward to reviewing your submission.