Our client is the only factory-centric, execution-focused analytics solution to inventory optimization. Their solution empowers supply chain professionals to dramatically reduce excess inventory, deliver on time, and establish operational command across their organizations, delighting customers and unlocking new business growth. Their customers achieve an average 14 percent inventory reduction, 32 percent shortage reduction, and 18 percent improvement in on-time delivery. Their software optimizes the inventory management process by adding the much-needed (and much-appreciated) artificial intelligence into the forgotten area of the business. Manufacturing sites across 17 countries rely on their product every day to optimize inventory and prevent shortages–and after a short 5-week implementation, they reduce inventory by 14% and shortages by 32% within the first year.
Primary Responsibilities of the Director of Inside Sales
- Drive direct sales revenue by recruiting, on-boarding, training, and managing sales professionals.
- Develop a high-performance culture that cares deeply about serving our customers and the manufacturing industry
- Collaborate with Marketing to closely align on messaging, tactics, programs, and execution to ensure closed-loop feedback on what’s working and what can be improved
- Manage the team in a data-driven and transparent environment where goals and metrics are clearly defined and communicated
- Understand what motivates team members to better help them connect to our mission and inspire them to give their best every day
- Help your team members develop their skills and their careers
- Provide actionable feedback and solutions to improve systems, processes, and tools to enable our go-to-market strategy
Primary Requirements of the Director Of Inside Sales
- Track record of over-achievement versus quota in Sales Management role in a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- 3+ years experience managing sales teams, preferably both technology and services-based partnerships.
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Passionate learner and teacher with a servant leadership mindset.
- Strong executive relationship-building and selling skills
- Ability to quickly learn the product, industry, competitive landscape, differentiators, and the complex supply chain market.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and supply chain technology (ex. ERP) is a huge bonus.
- Data-Nerd—you love technology and data and might debate us about the difference between AI and Machine Learning.
- Adapt presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listener, to both customers and colleagues to incorporate feedback into our messaging, product, processes, and culture.
What's in it for you in this great growing company
- Generous and Flexible Compensation
- 401k, Equity, and Generous Parental Leave
- Voted Best Place to Work 2020 & 2021
- Happy hours, Casual Dress, and beer on tap
- Scaling company with huge potential