Our client is a rapidly-scaling sales engagement SaaS platform based in Austin. They are revolutionizing lead generation by utilizing artificial intelligence to automate calendar scheduling. They are backed by top Texas VC's and Angel investors including the #1 Texas VC, Silverton. They are powering revenue growth for some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing companies like Dell, CDW, Thomson Reuters, BigCommerce, Caterpillar, VMware, and dozens more.
They are looking for an experienced B2B digital marketer specializing in performance marketing/demand generation to successfully drive impactful business growth. In this role you will become a critical part of the marketing leadership team with the primary responsibility to drive business growth through leveraging dozens of top client case studies, long and short-form content, digital events, paid channels, account-based marketing campaigns, and more.
What you will do:
• Make digital demand a cornerstone of growth, tied into a cohesive journey along with content, events, and brand marketing
• Design and implement high-impact programs that are optimized to deliver results across the marketing and sales funnel, while hitting target metrics, including the delivery of net new leads, accounts, and sales qualified opportunities
• Oversee marketing campaign calendar
• Manage the direct response communication strategy and calendar
• Collaborate with internal teams to craft compelling marketing content and landing pages
• Monitor and optimize marketing campaigns and programs
• Identify and test new tactics to encourage business growth
• Drive strategy, execution, and KPI’s for account-based marketing and inbound lead generation campaigns across all digital and offline channels
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and the CEO to define integrated marketing program strategies including account-based marketing sprints, gifting, webinars, content, conferences, email marketing (drip and nurture), print and display to capture new accounts and opportunities
• Manage contractors, agencies, and marketing budget
• Lead, mentor, and develop a team of Marketing Campaign Managers and Coordinators as we grow the team
The Ideal Candidate:
• 7+ years of experience in performance marketing at a fast-growing company
• Proven record successfully creating and running integrated marketing campaigns while leading a digital inbound function
• Demonstrated creative thinking with the ability to develop new programs that expand the pipeline
• Demonstrated experience managing outside agencies and vendors to deliver great work and results, while meeting deadlines and staying on budget
• Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on and juggle multiple projects
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
• Excellent written and verbal skills
Why work here:
• The opportunity to fast-track your professional career growth by joining a rapidly-scaling startup that is on track for 400% YoY growth.
• Competitive salary plus commission structure, with generous equity package
• Fun and collaborative office space located in downtown Austin with panoramic views
• Full package benefits including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Matching, flexible PTO, and many more!