Our client was founded in 2015 as a small but bright idea to build a business automation platform. The idea was that all of the support, sales, and service components a business needs could and should be unified in one collaborative customer-centric software platform. Today, they have more than 30,000 business users. Now, more than ever, businesses need a platform that is agile, unified, and lightspeed with the changing times. The goal is to integrate people, process, and technology to help companies grow and advance the world around them.
With the quick growth of the company, they are looking for an experienced Director of Operations to organize and oversee the daily operations of the company. You will be the one to ensure that our business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its procedures and coaching its people. The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. The ideal candidate must be competent and able to plan many different kinds of operational activities. You must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating development and long-term success.
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive pay with full paid health insurance and opportunity to earn equity during tenure.
- Join a small company that is on a growth trajectory and stepping into their next phase of growth.
- Hybrid opportunity, as you will work from the office 4 days a week and remotely on Fridays.
What You Get to Come Do
- Work with leadership to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resource allocation.
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
What You Need to Succeed!
- Proven experience as a Manager or Director of Operations or equivalent position.
- Prior experience in tech startup/ SaaS
- Experience in a start-up is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with developing policies and working in a leadership role.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. marketing, finance, sales, customer service, etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM.)
This Director of Operations is a hybrid position based in Austin, TX.