Our client utilizes supply chain management technology that allows businesses to monitor every step of the shipping and delivery process. From where the product is made to the path of transport and destination, customers can pinpoint where every shipment is located. Some of our client’s customers include the world’s largest businesses, ranging from retail, manufacturing, logistics services, and more! Our client knows that in the near future, every shipment in the world will be captured, analyzed, and enhanced by their platform, ensuring better decisions and outcomes for both senders and recipients.
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will bring together the product development, sales, and marketing teams to drive our client to the top of the market. You’ll oversee all things related to messaging and positioning (including frameworks, pitch decks, in-market product assets, etc.) to further define our client’s unique product. This role requires a blend of innovative thinking as well as data-driven approaches to best reach target customers. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about their solutions and can spread their energy and motivation to the rest of their team.
What’s in it for you at this rapidly expanding, progressive company?
- An excellent compensation package including a comprehensive benefits plan
- Employee stock and incentive program PLUS a savings program: they want you to be invested in the success of their company!
- The opportunity to work with an established team of professionals building leading-edge software products
- A high-performance workplace that prioritizes work and fun!
Primary Responsibilities of the Director of Product Marketing
- Staying up-to-date on market and product intelligence, meaning that you will be the expert on potential buyers, and serve as the interpreter of the market teams to the product teams and vice versa
- Consistently evolving strategic company deliverables, such as messaging and positioning, competitive landscape, win/loss analysis, pitch decks, etc.
- Leading the launch of products and features, meaning that you’ll oversee any in-market launches including writing website copies, customer emails, sales narratives, and supporting selling assets
- Working in tandem with GTM teams to build our demand generation campaigns for both expansion and acquisition
- Analyzing every data point, whether that’s conversion rates, market signals, customer behaviors, and/or churn rates to make evidence-driven decisions
Main Requirements for the Director of Product Marketing
- PMC-III certification required
- 8+ years of success in product marketing positions, ideally with early-stage companies who are breaking ground building a category for new offerings
- 2+ years of experience within the supply chain industry, preferably in software/technology
- A history of utilizing strong analytical skills, meaning that you are able to use both quantitative and qualitative research insights to develop segmentation messaging and positioning that yield efficient go-to-market strategies
- The ability to use data to define a plan and lead efforts from colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- PMC-III certification required
This job is only available for candidates located in the USA or Canada