Our client, founded in 2001 and based in San Francisco, California, is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. With an award-winning SaaS platform, they lead the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents. In wanting to be more then just a software company, they want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. They are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why they encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
As the company continues to have exponential growth, they are looking to hire a dedicated Sales Director who will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations within a list of accounts. As a Director of Sales, you will lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal. In this role, the best fit will have motivation, curiosity, works great independently and has the ability and passion to drive action!
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company
- Targeted accounts will be $1b-5b in revenue
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of end-to-end sales experience selling software, SaaS, or a similar technical solution is required.
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments.
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets).
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling.
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM).
- CRM systems knowledge.
- Interest in focusing on these verticals of interest: Healthcare (Provider), Healthcare (Payor), High Tech, Manufacturing, Retail, Life Sciences, Restaurant/Grocery, Financial Services and Public Sector
What’s in it for YOU?
- Excellent salary range, this client pays for good talent!
- 90 Day sales enablement, virtual training, team support between vertical leaders and continued mentorship.
- Generous Paid Time-Off program including meaningful parental leave, a global paid sabbatical leave, volunteer time off, and company holidays respecting diversity, inclusion and belonging, internationally.
- Employees to choose where they work – from home, office, or both, based on individual preference.
- Engaging and motivating wellness content accessible on demand anywhere, at anytime. Quarterly mental health days are designed for employees to disconnect, recharge and rebalance. Family access to coaches, therapy and community support sessions, personalized care plans and resources that support identity.
- Access to around-the-clock advice and support at every stage of the parenting journey through: egg freezing, fertility, pregnancy, postpartum, early pediatrics, and returning to work.